Thoughts on Rams defensive performance on MNF?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

So watching what the Rams did to Wilson and the Seahawks had me thinking we better be ready for lots o blitzes because they really did a number on that Seattle Oline. The DBs also played very well given what Seattle did to us.

Has me a bit less confident that the Rams are a win in the bag....
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

Short rest for the Rams, plus Fisher further proved that he LOVES field goals. He was probably petrified of scoring a TD late to win the game.

"oh man i wish we could kick a FG to tie" was probably what he was thinking.

I know we lost to Seattle but I like that team a lot - except for that goofball WR (tate? i think).
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Their DEs are so good. We need a great game from Roos/Stewart and I expect to see alot of Delaine Walker/Shonn Greene helping in pass protection. Give Locker time and that secondary will crumble. Jenkins is good, but he takes risks (see Tate play). Finnegan has been awful this year. I can't even name a safety on their team.

Not to mention, that offense is horrible. Clemens isn't bad, but he's not going to win you a game - he's an average game manager, at best. Zac Stacey had an impressive game. Their WR/TEs are still subpar. I'll be surprised if they score 20 pts on us.

Rams are coming off short rest, we're coming off a bye. Even though historically it seems like we always come back rusty, hopefully with additional vets on the team that doesn't happen this year. Chip the DEs, Roos/Stewart need a great game, give Locker time, and slow Zac Stacey... do that and we win by 20.
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

The seahawks O line was so bad last night that IDK what to make of the rams D. Anyone here could have made it to wilson the way that line was playing and I know they are injured but I do not give them a pass. I think we will take care of the rams and come out firing on all cylinders. Munch's job could be on the line if we do lose this game so I expect him to coach all out to win this one!
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I would say run it right at them, but we can't do that either...
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

But we used the 10th pick on a guard, paid another guard $60 mil, and signed a power back in free agency? :brow:
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

:disappointed:
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

The way STL played defense last night is how I wish we played defense all the time. Im a huge advocate of the blitz. If it were up to me wed blitz 90% of the time.
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Then you'd make a thread about it afterwards...
    • High Five High Five x 8
  10. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Will we finally be able to utilize Greene against the rams? I know he played a little last game, but didn't produce much since he just came off of an injury. I hope he's nearly 100%.