Thoughts on "Rant"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dee, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

“It’s disgusting,” he said, according to Terry McCormick of Titans Insider. “I’m disappointed. I’m embarrassed. A team that’s 0-8 comes in here and beats us? Beats us on our home field, that’s 0-8, the Jaguars? Come on. Talking about first place? Talking about first place? We just got whooped by the Jaguars. We ain’t talking first place no more. It’s out the window. We’ve got to come back and play the Colts. I don’t know how everybody’s gonna handle it. I mean, we lost to the Jaguars.”

Said by Delanie Walker.

And I agree with everything he said. Why did it take our 1st year free agent to finally show some type of disappointment and passion. I would of liked to see A vet say that. It seems like they just collect a check and call it a day. Its sad. It just hit me today while at work that we just lost to the jaguars at home lol the jaguars... And has munch ever won a challenge, ever?!? It's feels like game after game he loses every challenge

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Munch is a crap sandwich with cheese. He looks retarded. His perplexed look is the best in the league thou. I really think he doesn't know what's going on in the game maybe he's brain dead and they just roll him out there and park him on the bench. Lets look for a kickstand on him somewhere.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Munchak should've never been hired as head coach.We should've done a proper search instead of the nepotism in house thing this team has going on.Familiarity breeds contempt they say and it definitely has here.Munchak and Matthews both have milked this team dry.Great players but not getting it done as coaches.Another thing is Lowery should've never been fired that one has also come back to bite us in the ass.Too many wrong moves have been made since Fisher left.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm happy to hear his comments

5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Agreed. We will be lucky to pull out an 8-8 season...maybe. The faguars got that win handed to them on a silver platter. They didn't win it, we gave it to them.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

considering how bad our offense was for most of the game I agree. I thought this part of the schedule was going to be easy but how wrong I was. IDK if we make it to 8-8 at this rate. we were 3-1 and now were are 4-5 loosing 4 out of 5. What more needs to be said.

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

"We were."

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Denny Green's line is very fitting for this team as fans- The Titans are who we thought they were.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar