Throttle me THIS! Comcast and fair use

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah but doesn't matter how much bandwidth Japan has when Godzilla keeps knocking the damn electric out...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

EAT A * * * * commieCAST

apparently they can and they don't really give a $#!t if I am their customer or not. Their television receivers don't draw anymore bandwidth than that set top box network controller. They just don't serve those MAC addresses.

If I buy the both worlds I should be able to have the best of both worlds.

I don't envy the guy with a 90 GB limit living in a one bedroom, half-bath burial vault either.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Yeah sucks that you spend your $$$ and can't synergize your effort. Well everyone knows comcast sucks so I pronounce them guilty.

5. Physically they can block it. I'm just saying that they can't legally.

I suggest you ask to speak to their legal department and threaten them with a lawsuit.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We'll sue the *******'s

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar