Thunder Meets Lightning Again in Preseason Opener

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: They were known as "Thunder and Lightning" and college football's best one-two punch combination when they played together at USC. This Saturday, LenDale White and Reggie Bush meet again when the Titans open at home against the Saints. With Saints RB Deuce McAllister out Saturday, Bush will start for the Saints against the Titans. White will come in once both RBs Chris Brown and Travis Henry get their work. "We’ve been thinking about it for a while," White said. "We’ve been talking about this since we got drafted. It’s definitely fun." Bush is also excited about the matchup. "I’m really excited. I’m pumped up," he said. "It’s something I’ve been waiting for my whole life, and it’s here. It’s kind of weird, because you don’t know what to expect, but it’s still football."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Its going to be a very interesting pre-season game. I can not wait to see Lendale White and Vince Young in action, as well as Reggie Bush.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Who's he gonna spit on first? And do the saints have a spit worthy player?

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Can't remember who was thunder and who was lighting, but White is the rain for sure!

[​IMG]

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Prototype of helmet Saints D will be using;

[​IMG]

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Reggie Bush is lightning, LenDale White is thunder.

7. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I hope we see and hear a lot of thunder Sat night we need it he needs it.

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I wonder will Lendale rock the eye shield this season. I think he should... it looks bad arse on a RBs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar