Ticket prices

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titansfan256, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

What are Titans ticket prices like? I'm hoping to bag a couple or 3 for next season...

2. giddyupzil

giddyupzil Camp Fodder

I can't tell you for sure but I'de assume that they're going to be a lot higher than they were at the beggining of this season. I'm lucky enough to have tickets to the New England game.

3. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

Anyone know? I couldn't see the prices on Ticketmaster or on TitansOnline.com

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

http://www.titansonline.com/wpimages/PDFs/2006_ticket_prices.pdf

ok, if put the season ticket price over ten then you have the face value for one ticket.

i.e. - if the season ticket price is $350 1 ticket is $35...

as for scalpers and aftermarket, outside of ticketmaster next summer look for a double face minimum mark-up. You might have better luck on the street and then again you could get screwed. I have purchased psl's, so I'm "stuck" with the whole lot. :brow:

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I still have an article I clipped listing 2005 NFL average ticket prices. The good news is, we were #30 at $47.59. The highest average ticket price was the Pats at $78.40. With this year's turn-around, I expect our prices will increase.

6. I have gone to probably 10 games in the past 2 years, bought all of my tickets on the street, never sat upper level and have never spent over $30 on a ticket, I expect that all to change though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar