Ticket sales slow this year

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nigel, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Single game tickets have been on sale for an hour now, and it seems like you can still get at least a pair to every game but the Colts.

Bad economy, or just the complete un-sexiness of our home schedule?

2. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

i noticed, my wife and i scrambled like every year to try and get all we could get and did get good seats to the charger's game but i noticed that you can still buy at least a pair like you said. I think alot probably is the economy i dunno it doesnt stop me but the home schedule at least the later of the year is not that appealing. i mean cmon who want to see st louis or miami.? i dont even think their fans want to see them anymore.

3. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

maybe some fans are pissed at the Front Office for letting Albert Haynesworth walk for nothing

4. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

dude i would say 100 mil aint nothing

5. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

I meant as in draft pick compensation

6. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

oh i got you

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

**** Albert Haynesworth
    I'm sick of hearing about his fat ***

he's gone, who cares / Redskins will continue to suck / Albert will slack

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I went to Craigslist last week and saw some season tickets for face. These were upperdeck and club but I was a bit surprised.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

im to poor to buy tickets, even if they were $10 i couldnt get them.

10. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

The market value of tickets can seem strange. Last year, the prices were very high and it wasn't because we were good. Pittsburgh and Green Bay, in addition to Favre going to the Jets impacted prices more than anything on our 2008 schedule.

This year will be a very affordable year for the average fan. In fact, you can get better seats for not much more $ on the secondary market than buying from ticketmaster by the time they add in their fees/shipping.

Here is the order of market value in case anyone is curious:

Colts
    Chargers
    Cardinals
    Bills, Dolphins
    Rams, Jags, Texans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar