tiger woods is a man

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Pacman 4 HoF, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

the definition of man.

i dont even know why im waiting for him to tee off. he has already won as he is 8-0 in majors after leading 36 holes.

at age 33 hes about to have his 15th major. id say he has at least 10 more in him.

2. wtenn

wtenn Starter

Sooner or later streaks tend to end. I always thought that his streak of not winning a major when he had the 54 hole lead would end before the one that ended today (14 straight majors won when leading after 54 holes).

Credit definitely goes to Y. E Yang. I mean this guy was all kinds of clutch. That shot on 18, with a hybrid 3-iron around the tree to eight feet is one for the ages. This guy is mentally tough and I expect that he will contend in and possibly win more majors.

3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

yea.... yang played like the #1 golfer in the world for the majority of the day. he looked amazing.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yang played well but Tiger basically gave the match away. You can't shoot 75 in the last round and expect to win.

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Am I the only one on here who doesn't give a rat's sphincter about Woods?
    Tiger Woods = crybaby
    He is the Peyton Manning of golf.
    Several times I've seen him throw a tantrum because of some mundane/trivial crap.

6. wtenn

wtenn Starter

Yeah I would say he played well. Faced with the pressure of a final round pairing with Tiger to attempt to pull off something that no one else has ever done, he put up a tie for low round of the day.

I don't pull for Tiger, but I do think he has matured a great deal from his earlier years with regards to what you mentioned... However, I do think his allowance of his caddie to act thuggish at times is inexcusable.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's a cheating man today. Whats the deal with all these home wreckers out there? Women should stay away from married men.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well why does he have to cheat?

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm guessing for the same reasons everyone else cheats. They want something different.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If Tiger was a groundskeeper, women wouldn't look twice at him. A man with a lot of money turns women on, it's the money. They can get sex anytime, what they can't get anytime is money, and that's what they want.

Any man would find it difficult to constantly turn down attractive women who throw it in their face all the time. A rich man doesn't care that they're just coming after his money, cause he can get money anytime. What he couldn't get without it is attractive women, and that's what they want...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar