Tiki still hasnt actually retired....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it helps that hes in NY tho

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

There was a story on VY on titansonline.com that said Vince was going to Tiki's retirement party tonight. Probably just a matter of the paperwork.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I never liked Tiki, i pray he never makes the hall

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Wow...

What's not to like about him??? He was an excellent player, is intelligent and wellspoken. Is his comments about Coughlin to the media what you don't like?

I think he might fall short a bit, but why are you praying for him NOT to make it? I imagine there might be more important things to pray for than whether or not Tiki makes the Hall of Fame.

Gut

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't see why Tiki would make the Hall but he was a great player.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I take it that you missed his 2005 banner season?

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He probably would have made the Hall, but most likely cut himself out of it by retiring early. Finally, a football player without an ego! Good for him that he actually cares about having a life after football, and that he knows to stop while he can still walk...

8. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

good point, why hasnt he yet its been 3 years now. id like to see him come back for a one day contract and retire as a titan.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

As soon as Steve's ready to hang it up, they can both retire as Titans the same day :yes:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Can we afford the cap room? :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar