Tim Crowder?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bobo, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Texas fans (I'm sure there are some around now), whatcha think of him? I've only keyed in on him a few times, seems like a good all around DE. Maybe not a all out pass rusher, but maybe still an all around upgrade at RDE?

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think you have a pretty good take on him. He can flash at times, but then disappear for long stretches. I think most Texas fans would say he just hasn't lived up to his potential.

I think that Odom would be better against the run than Crowder and Laboy is probably a better pass rusher but since neither can stay healthy we certainly do need some help.

3. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Tim is not first round material, I love the guy but he is not a difference maker, I think of him as a solid guy who will make a good DE in a rotation but he will not be a Charles Haley

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't think he's a 1st rounder either, but maybe a 2nd rounder. Our DE's haven't shown any more than mid rounders.

5. Ctex

Ctex Guest

I think Tim would be a solid second round pick. He seems to have the physical tools. If he is played opposite a KVB or other good DE I bet his numbers would pick up quite a bit.

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I like him, he never gives up on the play. Unfortunately, that usually isn't enough though.

7. Ctex

Ctex Guest

He faced a lot of OT + helpers this year as he was the BMOC for the defensive line. Plus Chizik was more of a linebacker guy, the line seemed to play for gap assignments a lot. Thus the run defense rankings. His combine will probably have a large impact on his draft position. If he runs and lifts well he could make round one, if not he may not make the third round. Personally I think he would be a good fit in the titans rotation, all depends on what happens pick wise before him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar