Tim Tebow Linked To The Aaron Hernandez Investigation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hahahaahaha that article is hilarious, it actually cracked me up. I just saw it now.

At approximately 3:00PM, sources say Hernandez asked Tebow for his phone to place a call to Bill Belichick to inform him Tebow’s refusal to change position, Tebow tossed Hernandez his phone missing Hernandez four feet away from him, instead hitting the home security panel and destroying everything

(have you seen him try to throw a football, very believable)

The Patriots refused to comment on the situation but Rex Ryan, who never refuses to comment on anything told Daily Snark “Man he’s catching on great with the Patriots, learning to destroy footage that quickly.” Stay tuned for more on this story!

(i dont say this often - or maybe ever - but rex, high five. i actually cracked up after reading this part too)

--

I'm not familiar with the link or website though, u sure this isn't a hoax?

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

:facepalm:

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Definitely not a hoax ...

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hilarious... you can't buy that kind of humer....

I actually laughed so hard, for real, tebow four feet off when throwing a phone and rex with the destroying footage comment - again, all just too much..

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why is this thread back?

This article was so unfunny that I didn't even crack a smile... and my dumbazz decided to re-read it just now. I had the same reaction. Terrible.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I'm just surprised they think tebow could even throw a phone ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar