tim tebow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Whitehurst has had an NFL career. Tebow has not.

2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

easy fruit boy, I wasn't talking to you. For one, the first half of my statement was in reference to Tebow but the truth is Vince was doing fine on the field, it was his emotions that got the best of him.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't care, stop being dumb.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Then we take Michael Sam in the second :troll:.

5. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

With some of the Tebow-love going on here, I'd pose a very simple question: why is he not even a third stringer on any NFL team? Follow-up question: what do Tebow-lovers know that the NFL doesn't?

6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

ffs I just noticed the thread made it to 11 pages.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

lol what? You don't take a guy like Tebow and "make him a WR", or any other position for that matter, at the NFL level. That crap may work in high school or D2-D3 colleges, but not here. He'd never be open. Ever. 4th string CBs would shut him down with ease.

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I WISH this thread would DIE!!!!! The media just can't help but mention Tebow every few months. Guy CANNOT PLAY QB IN THE NFL!!!! Not the first College Stud to blow in the NFL. Another guy with initials VY comes to mind. Also JaMarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Matt Leinart, Troy Smith, Tee Martin. ALL guys who won National Championships OR Heisman Trophy and then got killed in the NFL.

Do we keep talking about them every 3 months?? Nope. MOVE ON PEOPLE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar