time for change!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tdo_52, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

It's simple to me....

Collins is losing so why not just Young a try?

Could it get any worse

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Great explanation of how Vince would transform this team into a contender. :rolleyes:

No, Lendale doesn't have a fan base like this. No one is crying about Chris Johnson starting. Like Vince, Lendale once had the reigns, and didn't do much with them.

If the season is lost, I really don't care who's playing QB. Put Young in. Put Ramsey in. I don't care if the season is lost. Might as well see what can be developed, personnel-wise and play-wise. Mess with the schemes. Let us go strong into the following season. As long as there is a glimmer of hope, however, I want the best players on the field that give this team a chance to win now.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

well hell boys, we either gonna start winning, or see a Qb change and maybe defense change.

it's a win, win imo.

4. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

well said....

5. jdog

jdog I like beer!

A couple of teams have gone 11-5 and won the SB, Raider, Patriots and even the 49ers 10-6 and won the big game. Thats the good news stats but the bad news is I don't believe either of them started 0-3.
    Ok, maybe the Titans can rewrite history. I mean I would settle for playoff hopes.........hell I would settle for a win.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd hate to see ya'll react in a state of national emergency.

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

You mean like how FEMA reacted after Hurricane Katrina?

8. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

If Kerry is the best we have

If Kerry is the best we have then the season is lost bank on it. This is as good as it gets with him. Look back at last year we were winning more because of Smash and Dash not because Kerry was a good qb that somehow just went into a slump. For some reason we now just want to Dash and leave Lendale on the sidelines. Lendale drove the ball on the one series and then scored with it. Then he was banished to the sidelines. That is total insanity. Meanwhile, I got Kerry Collins who apparently just needs the players around him to step up and he can be a champ which apparently is the same reason he failed in his stints with the Panthers, Saints, Giants, and Raiders. C'mon team give Kerry what he needs to be successful.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Don't most Titan fans already live in trailers?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

:ha::ha:
    I got nothin for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar