Time to clean house...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

l'm going to say one thing and then stop responding to this thread, because you're obviously too pigheaded to admit that you're wrong.

in the two years amano has been a starter chris johnson has run for over 3200 yards and we've given up 27 sacks. there are about 30 other teams in the league that would LOVE to have that type of production from their offensive line.

i don't think you understand how fortunate we are to have a group of guys who work so well together and you want to disrupt that harmony because amano is a good player and not a hall of famer.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We only had one hall of famer on our O-line and they let him walk. It's not about the harmony, we have two position changes now with Amano at Center and Harris at Guard.

I call it like I see it. You're only as strong as your weakest link. He's by far the weakest link, and is the liability that won't help us get better. Like I said before; you want a sack or want to negate a carry, then you blitz Amano. Why are you happy to pay a man who doesn't help us? And if I'm pigheaded, that must make you blind.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You can say those things about Mawae as well, who we DID get rid of. Is that a good move?

Also, do you have any stats or specific examples/video of Amano giving up sacks?

If you want us to look at tape, actually show us an example.

By the way, look at the stats that bigtitan just put up... all teams give up a sack here or there. Ours is one of the best in the league in that respect. Amano gives up fewer sacks than your average starting o-lineman. He's perfectly decent, if not better, and he works well with the group. Strange that you pick him to call out without anything to go on to back it up...

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I'm not in the AV Club, so I don't plug videos into my computer at work. The tapes around for you to view, see it and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm sure someone around here has a Titans game to review.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Just saw this after the weekend...

Obviously, you're not seeing anyone else on here agreeing with you. If you want to make a point and be taken seriously, you need to be able to back it up. We're not going to go out and prove a point that we disagree with for you.

Amano was a bad pick as someone who needs to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar