Time to clean house...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Had he been a Cowboy in 2008 & 2009, he'd been in 2.
    Pro Bowl is a joke and should not be a measuring point.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well it seems to me that we have a top level offensive line coach who sends everyone he looks at into the Pro Bowl. That isn't even hard to do. But yet Amano is the one Titan lineman who hasn't played in one. That tells me he's slacking, so dump him. He's lucky he plays interior offensive line or he'd be done already.

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Michael Roos and Kevin Mawae are our only offensive lineman that have made the Pro Bowl. Do you want to cut the rest of them?

Come on, man. If you're gonna get on here and talk about what the team should do, know your stuff. I feel silly arguing about something as dumb as this.

4. JCBRAVE

Let me one up you and your pal Gunny.

David Stewart did even better being named an All-Pro by the Associated Press. That's actually more impressive. Getting votes to go to Hawaii means nada, and doesn't make you an All-Pro. All-Pro>Pro Bowler. I set the bar low here asking for Pro Bowl caliber lineman which Amano isn't. I'm not being picky asking for a line stacked full of All-Pros. Look at the lineman we have and had. ALL better than Amano's sorry self.

And Jake Scott is allowed to slack, he has a Super Bowl ring. And was one hell of a player from the beginning of his career.

Come on, man. If you're gonna get on here and talk about what the team should do, know your stuff. I feel silly arguing about something as dumb as this.

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

You think I didn't know Stewart was second team All-Pro? Of course I did. You said Pro Bowlers, I gave you Pro Bowlers.

Jake Scott is allowed to slack? You just sound silly. What does that even mean, allowed to slack?

And every lineman we ever had was better than Amano? Come on man. What are you judging this on? All I've heard you say is that Amano is sorry because he hasn't been to a Pro Bowl. That's dumb. You want to trash somebody, that's your prerogative. All I'm asking for is a legit reason why you would say that. And not making the Pro Bowl, or even being All Pro for that matter, is not a good enough reason.

Let's just cut everybody who isn't an All Pro or Pro Bowler. That would be the intelligent thing to do.

6. JCBRAVE

Yea Amano is as good as an average lineman can be, why do I have to watch my RB get fewer 1st downs because he's stuck behind Amano. This organization takes pride in their lineman, so its a fact their abilities matter. The pressure on most of our bad play comes thru the middle. Blitz a backer thru the A B or C gap and bet you'll get a sack, INT to a lineman or 0-yards. He's the weak link, so I'd like to dump him.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Says the one who says this:

8. JCBRAVE

I don't get why you'd think that's dumb. Yea sure saying he can slack is _______ (w.e.), but for real, he has a championship that say's he's good. What's Amano have saying he's good, 6 people on this board...

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Back to blathering mindlessly as usual I see..

10. JCBRAVE

^Name me the weakest starting lineman the Titans have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar