Time to court Manning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I wish he would. That would piss everybody off...

2. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

I wish Manning well and hope he continues to excel in his retirement from being one of the best players of all time. He has much to offer any football program, given his knowledge of the game. I see him being a prominent figure within the game of football in the years to come. Be it university or NFL level. Probably both. jealous bitches. Haters gonna hate.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

SiriusXM NFL's pundits (?Gil Brandt) were stating yesterday that Manning is credibly rumored to have been offered a piece of the Broncos after this year.

I doubt it but could be true. We'll see.

4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Not even in the top 10 of all time players. Maybe in the top 10 of all time qbs. He was never able to swallow that chickenbone.

5. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I am not a Manning fan, but that is arguable...

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

Whyd you word it like that, lol. 10s of thousands of people have tried to play in the nfl. "Not even" a top 10 all time player is a hell of an accomplishment. Hell top 100 is a very elite class.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

For arguments sake, if Manning is the 5th best qb of all time, what other players from other positions would you put above him?

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

In no particular order

Brady
    Montana
    Graham
    Unitis
    Elway
    Marino

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I would have to really put some thought in it but off the top of my head, players (not qbs) that I think are better than Peyton Manning....

Jim Brown, Deion Sanders, Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice, Walter Payton and that is just the tip of the iceburg. You can start arguing for Dick Butkus, Reggie White, Lawrence Taylor, etc.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Based on Osweiler's performance today, Peyton needs to start planning his post football career in earnest. Looks like it is coming sooner rather than later.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar