Time to Focus on Colts!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Alright. If this was a normal week we could spend another day feeling sorry for ourselves, dreaming about potential new HCs we will never hire and potential 2014 rookie QBs that we will never draft. But this is a short week! Need to focus on the Colts.

The Colts are beatable. They just got their asses kicked hard by the same Rams team we beat the week before. Hopefully the team feels embarrassed enough to come out hard against the Colts this week.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

and hurt our draft position?

Ninja we need a QB.

I ain't worried though. This team will quit on Munch and Fitz.

We will burn down the stretch.

Top 10 pick here we come!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

Cheering for a loss = fake fan

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Until we are mathematically out of it, Im going into this game believing we can win. The offseason is so long, Im going to try and enjoy these next 9 weeks the best I can.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm not cheering for a loss. I just think it will be a loss.

Forgive me for not being excited about this team anymore but I'm not.
    I couldn't care less honestly. That is sad but that is what it is.

6. The Hammer

We are not going to suck enough to get Teddy Bridgewater. That kind of suck needs to be planned out well ahead of time. You do not load up in FA then suck like that unless you have one of the worst HCs in the history of the NFL.

Might as well go hard until the end. We could take the division. I want to see that there are guys here worth building a team around.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I will be going in to the game pumped up... prime time game at home vs the colts! I hope I will be just as pumped coming out after halftime tho! We have a chance, that is why they play the game, how much of a chance IDK

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

For the first time since the team moved to Nashville I'm not watching the game. If the players don't bother showing up I'm not wasting my time on them.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Apathetic

Burn it to the ground and start over.

Chit stop being fun yesterday.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

New owner, new coach, new uniforms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar