Time to give a little praise to #85

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've been on Washington for the drops but yesterday's catch was as good as any I'd seen on that field... EVER.

[​IMG]

2. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

^He didn't actually catch this one right? I think VY overthrew this pass high from what I remember. Agreed though, yesterday's catch was beautiful.

The sad thing about the passes he's dropped is they been like a 3.0 out of 10 on the degree of difficulty scale, if that. Yesterday's amazing catch was like an 8 or 9 out of 10. Only thing that would have been more amazing would have been to make that catch one handed.

3. aburrow

aburrow Camp Fodder

He caught it because it wasn't a sure touchdown.

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Thats funny. :lol:

But yeah, he made some good catches which should be a confidence booster. Lets hope he can ride the wave into next week.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Correct. That was from the one-handed catch. I couldn't find a photo of the diving catch until just now.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Do it against teams that have a chance at winning another game this decade, then I'll be impressed.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I thought this was going to be about Derrick Mason. haha

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, he deserves recognition for that catch - especially to come back after his bad drop last week. Every receiver has drops - even bad ones. Good receivers don't make it a habit. Here's to hoping he has more games like yesterday.

On a side note, I think on almost every long CJ run both he and Britt have been throwing some key blocks. In our offense that's important, and it's great to see selfless WRs out there.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the most amazing thing he did was not tear up his knee in four different places when he got tackled over the middle yesterday. the first thing i thought of was david givens, tyrone calico, yancy thigpen and kevin dyson.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

I definitely give him props for his diving catch, but also for getting up after that tackle. That made my stomach turn because it looked so bad to me on the replay. I'm glad he's good though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar