Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Time to give props to J Mccourty and M Griffin?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans backbone, Nov 12, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,680
    Did you sign Sheldon Coopers roommate agreement or something?
  2. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I have no idea who that is....

Scarecrow and I have a yearly Madden game against each other. Just one game, winner or looser. Its about a 50/50 split games are pretty close good times.
  3. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566
    I could be wrong but Griff's improvement in his play coincides with him being moved back to his original position if I remember correctly. (which Ill admit isnt too often)
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $72
    I've noticed that I either lose down at the wire, or you get totally blown out. No in between what so ever lol.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Texans suck. Happy? Good

Now back to our regularly scheduled viewing.

[IMG]
  5. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    I've always liked J-Mac! He's a good corner. I can't stand Griffin but he's stepped his game up the last few weeks.
  6. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    Sad thing about Griffin is that even if he finishes the season strong.... someone will hit the reset button and he'll end up sucking at the beginning of next season
  7. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566
    Griffin will be here next season. They wont cut him after having him not in his original position for 1/2 the season. Especially after seeing improvement when he goes back to his position.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,680
    I have a theory that we signed him long term with no intentions of letting him see that deal to the end.

I say he's gone by 2014 unless he picks it up big time.
  9. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566
    I think he will get regular pay next season, then unless he becomes a 1600-1800 yard back, be asked to take a pay cut. How long he stays a Titan depends on if hes willing to do that.