Time to give props to J Mccourty and M Griffin?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans backbone, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Did you sign Sheldon Coopers roommate agreement or something?

2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I have no idea who that is....

Scarecrow and I have a yearly Madden game against each other. Just one game, winner or looser. Its about a 50/50 split games are pretty close good times.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I could be wrong but Griff's improvement in his play coincides with him being moved back to his original position if I remember correctly. (which Ill admit isnt too often)

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I've noticed that I either lose down at the wire, or you get totally blown out. No in between what so ever lol.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Texans suck. Happy? Good

Now back to our regularly scheduled viewing.

[​IMG]

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I've always liked J-Mac! He's a good corner. I can't stand Griffin but he's stepped his game up the last few weeks.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Sad thing about Griffin is that even if he finishes the season strong.... someone will hit the reset button and he'll end up sucking at the beginning of next season

8. Alzarius

Griffin will be here next season. They wont cut him after having him not in his original position for 1/2 the season. Especially after seeing improvement when he goes back to his position.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have a theory that we signed him long term with no intentions of letting him see that deal to the end.

I say he's gone by 2014 unless he picks it up big time.

10. Alzarius

I think he will get regular pay next season, then unless he becomes a 1600-1800 yard back, be asked to take a pay cut. How long he stays a Titan depends on if hes willing to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar