Time To Mourn?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

What the hell are we mourning? Did someone die?

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I was thinking the exact same thing.....that's why I decided not to even argue with him.

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I agree that his perfomance this year isn't good enough. In your first reply you sounded like he would NEVER be good enough and I don't agree with that. I think you do have to admit that he has that "it" about him. His numbers were on par with many of the great quarterbacks' first seasons. Overall, I think we're witnessing a legend in the making, but he is going to need help.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Missed this part then:

"The good news is, he was a rookie and played well for a rookie. But he has to improve greatly."

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

we didn't lose anyone that can't replaced with either :
    Free Agent aquisitions
    the Draft
    or players already on roster

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The problem is, I think you have to make deals in order to replace people. Who's the replacement for Henry? I have faith in White, but we can't ignore his injuries and honestly I don't even know who's our backup behind him. That's a problem.
    Who's going to be Bennett's replacement? Wades? Those guys may not have been anything special, but they were starters - something we're against signing.

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I think VY will improve a lot this offseason, he's said he's working on it, and this year he won't have to split snaps with Volek and Collins. Also, if you look at his stats from Texas, his passing yards doubled between his two years as a starter, I think we're in for a great season from #10, I just hope we can get the same from everyone else.

8. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

The Gloat is starting to sound like someone we all know.

[​IMG]

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Yes lets just cancel the season Gloat.

We stink. We won't win 3 games.

2-14 will be our final record.

:rolleyes:

10. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

:ha: :ha: :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar