Time To Mourn?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Lol, yeah, I totally missed that. See there, we're actually agreeing about something. :))

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wrong. The tickets will definately be bought.

I don't how many people will be in the stands past our 4th home game on losing seasons, but the tickets will definately be bought.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Without PacMan on the roster this year were going to be horrible.
    If White cant be who we hope he can be were going to be horrible.
    If we dont have a number 1 reciever on our roster were going to be horrible.
    If Vince Young cant improve his passing were going to be horrible.

I can go on and on but its pointless crying about this stuff..

Cant we just wait for the season to start to see how were going to play?

Its getting pothetic every single day reading posts about how we need this and how we need that and Reinsfeldt sucks and will PacMan be a Titans next season. Just stop

If were going to suck were going to suck.

No one thought we were going to have a winning record last season did we?

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ok, true. There just won't be any money made within the grounds. And because I have a realistic understanding that VY's numbers weren't good I'm now sounding like Merril Hodge? Ok, Fair. But you guys sound like you're this lady:
    [​IMG]
    She's probably more realistic though.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No, we play the season and with our 2-14 record we get another big pick.

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i wouldn't mourn over losing drew bennett and bobby wade.

7. I'm mourning the demise of the fanbase. Everyone seems to have become bridge jumpers...

8. ONUV

ONUV Starter

maybe they're the ones that starting following the team because of our success/VY. the people that have been following from day one our the only ones that matter.

9. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

The season has not even started. You never knwo what can happen. You dont even know who we are goign to draft or abou tthe pacman thing. Until the beginning of the first game, that is when u realize who your team is. Who would of thought travis henry woulda did so good, who thought vince would of did so good. Who thought Kyle Vandenbosch would of been a great free agent signing a couple years ago. You never know, so if ur a titans fan sayign lets mourn. Please be a colts fan and go cry with manning like he always does when something doesnt go his way.

"Titansfan til death, through the good and bad"

10. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

:drool: :flush: Let this go down the drain for CHRIST sake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar