Time to start D. Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

3DC3F385-DCCD-4A18-9F00-DA5CCDA3AD76.jpeg
    More like

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Jacobs was a bruiser though and would get low for a guy that big. Being tall definitely plays a role, but Henry has that upright running style like Brown.

3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

He doesn't run that upright, he just plays soft.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

THIS.

I've been comparing his running style to Chris Brown for a while.

CB was legit, too- just always hurt. Would usually only play the first half... and end up with 100 yards, still. haha

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He runs literally straight up. haha

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Brandon Jacobs is listed at 25 lb more than Henry.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I remember seeing Henry as a freshman at Alabama and saying to myself "this guy is going to be Eddie George and Marshall Faulk wrapped in one"... I seriously thought he was going to be absolutely special... Damn near jumped through the roof when Jevon Kearse announced the pick.

I've been very disappointed in him, so far. I'm talking Vince Young disappointed..

Let's keep hearing players and coaches say it takes 5-7 guys to bring him down in practice during interviews..

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

It's a tall thing, even Murray does it sometimes, but he'll get low once he hits the hole.

Problem with that running style is it makes you more vulnerable to injuries, which seemed to be the case for Chris Brown.

9. Adrenalize74

Adrenalize74 Starter

This is exactly what I have said before as well. Most of our formations are bunch/jumbo sets which pulls 8-9 in the box every time. We need to spread the offense out more to loosen up the box and give Henry more room.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I remember when you turds thought this turd was actually gonna be good. I was like lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar