Time to worry about our Pass Defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Danimal, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

McCourty missed 6 games (4 coming in 2010) in his 6 seasons, prior to being on the IR last year. So he's literally played atleast 15 games for 5 of his 7 years in the league, I'd hardly label him as injury prone. Not sure where this hate is coming from.

But yeah, rest of the secondary sucks.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Griffin has tackled better than him or searcy has so far this preseason

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Do we have a 2nd round pick next year? Thought we traded that to move up for conklin

4. Eagles54

Eagles54 Rookie

What did you do last offseason, and the one before that?

• Troll Troll x 2
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Well our secondary suck last season and we didn't add anyone of note outside of a few mid round rookies and a somewhat decent upgrade to Griffin so IDK why anyone expect differently. We need to add two CBs next season in order to fix this defense; I hope we can add a guy like Trumaine Johnson in FA and follow that up with drafting a guy with our second 1st. Until then we need to hope the LeBeau can scheme up enough pressure to keep QB uncomfortable in the pocket which should help to band aid those issues.

6. Eagles54

Eagles54 Rookie

already on to next offseason....great year coming. Fast track.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. Danimal

Danimal Starter

We don't have any quality back up at c.b. I agree , but I question whether we have any quality starters with the durability issues and all. These guys had all off season to rest up and get into shape. I'm not freaking out, just concerned.

Maybe Tricky Dickie is holding back the defense so he open a can of Whop A$$ when our season starts. I hope so.

8. Finnebosch

Never claimed we we're a playoff team. Just an improving team that's better then the jokes in Philly.

9. Finnebosch

I hope that Sims, Reed, and Byard get some playing time this season and help us bolster the depth chart in future seasons.

10. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

welp....heres my classic overreaction to preseason...... i wanted to wait and give these corners a chance but we are in trouble......we need to get a free agent off waiver wire as soon as one is released...plus draft top man to man shut down corner w 1st pick....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar