Titan coaching fires.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I would take a can of spam over Loggains.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Malarkey had a decent run in ATL... Might have a chance here.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Mike Tice as TE coach.
    Loggains back as QB Coach.
    Mularkey as OC.

Our offensive coaching staff looks much better.

...now just gotta fire Jerry Gray and bring in _____________ as DC.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That would be tits.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We're seeing right through ya Munch. These are BS fires to appear to be doing something. What did Bush do to deserve to get the can? Probably one of the very few assistants that didn't deserve the can. Look at Ayers & Brown's development.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. amy

amy Starter

You see what is on the field. You have no idea what goes on otherwise. You cannot make a considered judgement on that little information. Well, you can, but it means nothing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I'm sorta curious if we can attract any coaches of any caliber to a team that will probably fire the head coach this time next year. We haven't and can't, offer job security.

8. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I seriously think that Munch, Loggains, and Gray are just sitting around right now listening to Brooks and Dunn, drinking some J.D., and pulling names out of a hat...

That, or Munch is the NFL's best kept coaching secret and knows more than anyone else thats baffled by his moves. Or he's just a complete idiot. Judging by the team he put on the field the last 2 years, his lifeless expression on the sideline, and press conferences... Yea I am going to go for complete idiot. I hope Bud has the balls to send this fool packing when next season ends.

9. ukjonky

ukjonky Starter

I presume Munchak is is waiting around to see which Texas High School civics teachers/assistant football coaches are getting the axe after this school year before deciding which ones to bring on board.

This team is going to be an even bigger bag of ass next year and we're right back to square one even more than we are right now in the spring of 2014.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hope he signs a Geometry teacher, teach Griffin angles for tackling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar