Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titan Cup '13 Standings

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Aug 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,633
    My only even remotely decent WR in my other league, JJones is now done for the season.
    How I am 4-1 now is amazing..
    It's about to get ugly
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Anyone who has Peyton has to be...

[IMG]
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,292
    I havent noticed in Titan Cup, but in both of my other leagues the person in 1st place has Peyton. I haven't seen a single fantasy player carry teams like this since the old LT/Shaun Alexander days.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

it is going to get ugly when peyton plays jax this week lol
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,228
    Man, I am the Tarpkitties of Titan Cup
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,292
    The biggest thing that sucks about the total points scoring system is the people at the bottom of the league, even this early in the season, really have no chance. In the TC league I'm in there's nearly 250 points separating first and last place. I'm in 6th and even I feel like there's already too much ground for me to realistically cover.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,228
    Never thought of that :(
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    I'm 1-4 in an NFL in a head-to-head NFL league. Guess what? I'm out of it there. You either have the horses or you don't.

I'd love to find a weekly auction league. Give each member a certain amount to draft their team and allow them to re-draft each week. A player's value would rise and fall depending on opponent, health, etc. I'd think that would keep things interesting all season long.
    SawdustMan high fives this.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

I have yet to be in one of these leagues but I can only imagine they would be popular as the season goes on and injuries occur. Ray Rice is on my yahoo league and on the can't cut list. What happens if he goes out for the season? I don't want to be stuck with him and I would have to email my commissioner to get rid of a player.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,158

There's a guy in one of my money leagues who was 0-4 with Peyton, so out of desperation he traded me Peyton and MJD for Kaepernick, Boldin, and Martin. lol

Now my team is pretty damn good.