Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titan Cup '13 Standings

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Aug 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,918

Try beating someone with Peyton, AP, Megatron, Demaryius, Gonzalez, and Seahawks D. I don't know how this happened, but it did. The league is split up into two 8 team divisions, so it is a bit smaller, but that's still insane.
  2. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,647
    I mean don't get me wrong I love my team. Kaep, Welker, Cruz, Decker, Steve Smith, Foster, Charles, Gore and Cameron. So I feel like I have a good shot at gaining on him
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,918

If I were you I would trade one of those Broncos WRs... I know it's Peyton and there's plenty to go around, but I never like to start two WRs from the same team. You must've pulled off a trade because I don't see how Charles and Foster is possible.
  4. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,647
    No trade and I don't know how that was possible either. It has been very nice. I don't want both of them either. Just gotta find someone to trade one of them to. Preferably Decker
  5. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730

Didn't have a great weekend but still outscored the Cruds by 28 this week. Jeano, that rumble you hear is the sound of thundering hooves. Mooooooooo.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    And the Chokers, with RG3, are doing just that.
  6. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Boom. First place. :) (for the moment) Sadly some mighty teams are also coming on strong.

But, for now, eat my cow pies bitches!
    TitanJeff high fives this.
  7. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Wondering what the point totals are in the other Titan Cup leagues. I'm leading the TC South, but I have a feeling someone in one the other leagues must have totalled a better score. I'm sitting at 1122 total points scored, with Kirrawee Krusaders closing fast at 1095.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Go to the OP. Links should be there to each league.
    titanbuoy high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,349
    :nono:

Any time I come on here to gloat about something FF, I always jinx myself. Lets hope the same holds true for you too.