Titan Fanbase

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Did anyone here heard the boos coming from the stands at the Jets game Sunday? At the time they were a team down 1 score with a 9-3 record.

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

You might need to get your hearing aid checked. The fans boo at almost every home game, at the drop of a hat.

I would consider the boo's I heard on tv at the last 2 home games (Jags/Colts) "loud". The announcers even commented on the boos during both games.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I see what you did there.:lol:

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've heard Heinz field boo the Steelers and I consider them the second best fanbase. :)

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

By "best" do you mean most arrogant and irritating?

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Frustration has been building for a couple of seasons.

It's not like the booing isn't warranted either.

Who isn't sick of seeing inept play calling on Offense?

7. Riverman

They are confident - not arrogant. Six championships will do that to a fanbase. They travel like locusts. The Steeler nation is an impressive fanbase IMO.

I road tripped to Heinz for last season's opener. The fans were rowdy but not offensive or threatening unlike some other stadiums (eg-Oakland, "The Linc"). Great football atmosphere outside the stadium with tailgating boaters. EVERYBODY in the city had on black and gold Steelers stuff. Even the businessmen. I wish we could evolve our fanbase into that type of following. A few Super Bowls would make that happen for sure.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

They don't travel any more than anyone else. They have fans living in every city who come out. Winning 6 Superbowls will do that, create band wagon fans.
    I'd say Pittsburgh has more fans that have never even been to Pennslyvannia than they have that are from there...

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Riverman

That may be but their gameday experience at Heinz Field is pretty amazing. In fact, the whole city is WAAAAAAY into it on gameday. Good spirited folks was my experience.

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

We need something for the crowd. like KC. They have a full red stadium. We need to have a crowd of all light blue all the time. That alone would fire the fans up. then sell the titan towels every game. We have a awful environment. Even when were sold out. Teams like the steelers always outnumber us and embarrass us. We just need some type of gimmick.They say LP field is a tough place to play. I just don't see it. And oh yea, maybe throw the ball to randy once in a while. Accurately of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar