Titan Nation Where in the world.............

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Titan nation where in the world do we go.

No offense

No defense

No hart

WE HAVE NOTHING.......

Where does this franchise go in the 2007 draft

Is Chow outta here?

what needs to happen.

2. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

We'll talk about this maybe 14 more games down the road... right now lets focus on next weeks game. Kerry needs to be the first issue during practice this week... get his *** out of here!

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think it's pretty obvious we just refuse to blitz. we had 5 against SD, 1 in the second half. so i would guess we need a big time pass rusher. give me quentin moses.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I actually liked the offensive playcalling alot (aside from a few plays), the execution was just horrible though.

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I think you build from the lines - Just start over...but some more solid FA's are in the cards, IMO.

I can't figure it out. I think we're talented, but execution is just...crap.

Brandon Jones showed some heart.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I am a fan no matter what.

7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

start playing for next year, plug in all the rookies who will be the future starters now (over the less than stellar people we have starting now like Hill and Thompson, among others) and see what happens..then start rebuilding the O-line, right now it seems like we don't even have one..

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yes. I think it's time to start Tulloch over Sirmon, Finnegan over Hill, Fuller over Thompson(?).

I don't see the synergy required to turn this thing around in the current starting roster or the coaching staff. IMO, we should go ahead and get some experience on the next 3 year players.

Currently, we seem to be de-building rather than re-building.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If anyone in the world finds Kerry Collins' brain, please Fed Ex it to Tenn.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

shouldn't that read "If anyone in the world finds Jeff Fisher's brain, please Fed Ex it to Tenn" :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar