Titanhaters

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aday25, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

According to this article the titans are ranked as the 11th best team of the decade but look at the records and you will see that we won more games than the Giants, Bucs or Seahawks and just as many as the Ravens.

Only 6 NFL teams have won more regular season games the last 10 years then the Tennessee Titans!

Didn't stop Childress from calling Fisher the worst team sports coach in the world. :rolleyes:

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

and the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Nothing but love in here!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

regular season is meaningless... and I'm one of the few that haven't jumped ship on Fisher yet... honestly though... regular season? Who really gives a damn about a regular season winning percentage?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Apparently RollTide gives a damn about regular season winning percentages because I have never seen such blind denial from someone on this forum.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Well said. :thumb:

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Apparently Bud Adams.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Oh jeez... :rolleyes:

[angry baby] If you don't like my team then go away!! WAAAH!![/angry baby]

Here's news: when something doesn't work you don't keep cheering it on.
    Fisher's game sucks. It is statistically proven to fail. It failed under other coaches and it fails under ours. If you like failure, find another team. I don't like failure....that doesn't make me a bad fan :irked:

I added the bold above so Short Bus- the alabama stat spouter- can go do his stat research and see that ball control offense a la Fisherball does not survive post season so regular season win percentages are meaningless. Under the current NFL structure a 4-12 team can get into the playoffs and actually ADVANCE if they're not using our scheme. Now, I know that ShortBus won't actually understand that... just like he never actually understands the stats he spouts; nor is he ever able to put them in context...but let the record show that the stats DO exist to show that Fisherball a.k.a. Martyball is a FAILING scheme.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marty_Ball

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar