Titanium meets SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I had the pleasure of meeting SEC 330 BIPOLAR before the game this evening. I'll let you guess who is who ;)

Attached Files:

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I didn't know BiPolar was a woman....good to see you guys getting juiced up before another pathetic showing.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

looks like Bipolar is wearing some of Jones bling

sorry I missed you guys. I got some sort of bug this afternoon. I laid down in hopes of feeling better. I didn't :(

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This is like the crying game. I'm a little freaked out.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Was that taken at the official goTitans.com tailgate location?

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Good question. Were the Episcopals there?

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

BiPolar ran em off.

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I think it might be the start of the Official goTitans.com Tailgate Extravaganza

The Episcopals do a great job in managing the lot :)

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Titanium and Laserjock were most excellent hosts. It was really nice meeting them. I sat in a chair and watched the Jets struggle against the Giants on the NFL Network replay on this slick little panel TV they had while I drank beer. It was a nice little unit. It had about a 20" display. They had a satellite dish set in a bucket of concrete. Very cool. They had Famous Dave's bar-b-que too. It was really good. I told them that I was going to be sure to bring Mrs. Bipolar to meet them. I even sat in the south ez for the 1st quarter of the ball game. That 60 yard touchdown run was coming right at me. I was livid as I watched that score. Thing is, that is all I said about my expectations for the game, that is to see the Falcons rip off a 40+ yard TD run... I stormed out of the south ez row s yelling angerly not to be seen again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar