Titans’ defense banged up in win over Cardinals

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

The Titans will likely be without a handful of regulars for their final preseason game.

Titans coach Mike Munchak said defensive tackle Jurrell Casey (elbow), defensive tackle Sen’Derrick Marks (knee), cornerback Ryan Mouton (concussion) and defensive end Leger Douzable (shoulder) will all likely be rested after suffering injuries in the win over Arizona.

Munchak did not seem to think any of the injuries would carry over into the regular season.

Defensive end Dave Ball, who hasn’t played in any of the preseason games, won’t play in the finale either, though he has been making some progress in recovering from a concussion.

“I think he’s been working out, and that’s been going better, which has been good for him to be more positive,” Munchak said. “I think he’s feeling better about things when he can start breaking a sweat again and doing things and you feel him getting close to feeling normal again. I think it’s just a matter of that. He’s moving along, but obviously he won’t be practicing the next couple of days.”

Source: Titans Insider

2. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

They should all be okay. Casey even returned after the injury. Mouton's looked pretty severe. Didn't realize Marks got hurt.

I think we'll miss Mariani more than we realize as a fanbase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar