Titans’ Griffin on contract, defense, charity

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Can the Titans get rid of him and then sign him for less? Much less?

Its hard for me to believe in the whole world there is not a couple hundred thousand people who could not do a better job than Whiffen.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If only we could get rid of Griffin & sign Byrd with his money... :-(

3. HonestABE

HonestABE Practice Squad

It's called Free Agency and Draft.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Seriously that fat kid is freaking me out.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Of course but...... we have an even bigger problem at the other S spot and the draft/FA wasn't very good last season. So look for someone to bolster the SS (maybe a guy who can also play some FS if needed) and then see if we can also find a SS/FS in the draft for depth. It will be ncie to see what Martin can do. Hopefully he can at least provide depth but he might be able to compete for that pathetic SS spot. If Martin works out it makes it even easier to eventually say bye to Griff. Keep in mind we can't really replace Griff with a FA unless we want to take a hit on the CAP. After next season it gets a little easier if Griff poops out.

6. Pattys-BS-TLK

Pattys-BS-TLK Camp Fodder

From wonderful words of wisdom of Si Robertson, " HE GONE JACK."

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That what Kay says "He gone"

I guess Si might say it too, but if you attach a "jack" to the end of any sentence, Si could have said it.

8. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I can see us keeping griff, drafting Vecarro and cutting griff next year.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The title of this thread is funny to me.

Griffin, contract, defense, charity

One might have thought this thread was about how defensive Griffin is about the charity the Titans gave him in the form of a contract.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar