Titans + 11 = Titans -9 ?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titanbuoy, Mar 29, 2006.

?
  1. If Matt Leinart is picked McNair is gone (regardless of his contact status)

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. If Matt Leinart is picked McNair stays if he restructures his current deal

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. McNair stays regardless of pick

15 vote(s)
    46.9%
  4. McNair is gone regardless of pick

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

now, we're talking

everyone has this dillusion that just because Matt is somewhat familiar with Chow and his playbook that he'll instantly be able to step in and be successful.

I think otherwise

Matt looked shellshocked by Texas in the Rose Bowl
    I said it during the game "This is what you can expect from Matt versus NFL defenses" - and I'll stick by that

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

having McNair under center hasn't worked out all that great the last few years. and just by adding David Givens and Mawae won't help much. Losing Hoppy actually negates that.

Free Agency is not over

there'll be plenty of wheeling and dealing after the draft

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

add to that a veteran Left Tackle

4. Quite honestly, I've stopped caring who the Titans draft at this point. Whoever they pick, I'll root for. And the seemingly endless debating that has been going on for 3 months has long since become tiresome.

Someone just wake me up when they make the selection... :sleepy:

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Amen... this is the highest the team has drafted since they came to Tennessee, and its by far the least I've ever cared. I think its just overload/overkill at this point.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

niglel and SK...

this is my OJ trail.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I mean trial. :flush:

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

If you call 350 yards and 3 tds "shellshocked", I'd like to see what he could do on a good day. If he'll do that against NFL defenses every week, go ahead and start negotiating the contract.

9. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I would miss steve, but I'd be much more excited about Titans + #10 = -#9 or #11 than freakin' + #6......

10. kastofsna

kastofsna Guest

Yeah who would want the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar