Titans + 11 = Titans -9 ?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titanbuoy, Mar 29, 2006.

?
  1. If Matt Leinart is picked McNair is gone (regardless of his contact status)

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. If Matt Leinart is picked McNair stays if he restructures his current deal

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. McNair stays regardless of pick

15 vote(s)
    46.9%
  4. McNair is gone regardless of pick

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ya know, Manning's team went from 3-13 to 13-3 over his rookie/sophmore years... I'm excited about VY, but I'd be more than fine with ML, even if I think he's got a dent in the fender.

2. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

concur with SK and Nigel both. I, for one, really don't think there's a BAD pick of any of the top guys. The fact is that all of them have some degree of superior talent. I wasn't sold on either of the first two picks last year ( I was in the Derrick Johnson camp), but you gotta get behind em when they strap on the baby blue...baby :)

3. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

1: We don't have a 3rd round pick
    2: I never liked Omar.
    3:We aren't taking brick in the 1st.
    4:Why waste a 2nd rounder if we already got a QB in the first?!
    5:I say Cutler, O'callaghan, then in the fourth get Greg Blue, or Max Jean-Giles if they are still around.

4. how can u say that he is the best quarter back since peyton manning when it was vince young that lead the nation in % for passes completed, and matt leinhart still had a better supporting cast to help him out and vince still beat him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar