Post-Game Thread Titans 12, Browns 9

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Defense played pretty damned well. The offense embarrassed themselves. I'm very concerned with their poor play but this ugly win was huge. Ya have to think eventually the offense will start playing better and if we can win a game like this while playing poorly I'll take it.

2. Adrenalize74

Adrenalize74 Starter

Pathetic display of coaching and playcalling. This team has so much potential and its being wasted. Just like the Vols......its sad.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Worst run game I the division I've said it every week. Marlon Mack is even better than both our backs.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Tying a yellow Ribbon around an old oak tree during the bye week to accept the fact that our offense is gone.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Complementary back right now. If we don’t have Murray next year, we need to latch on to another back.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Byard deserves defensive player of the week. Way to ball young man!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Worst win in team history, there are no words to describe.

All i'm going to add is maybe it's time for the franchise to move again because the support in Nashville is only gonna keep getting worse and nobody really cares to put heat on the FO to form a winner. Just gonna lose serious money and not make the profits necessary to stay in Nashville. Team already has one of the 5 smallest fanbases in the NFL.

Moving to a new city may make the franchise become a winner again.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  8. Wraith

Wraith Starter

hard to show up when there's guys waiting for you as soon as you get the ball no matter who you are. take the 30 or so yards lost because of that and his stats aren't nearly as bad, especially since that was from 6 or 7 carries

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Mularkey get fired yet? No, really. That should go on his record as an L.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. Moon1

Moon1 Starter

I don't think I've ever been this mad after a win by a team I cheer for. I don't even want to watch another game this year at this point.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar