Post-Game Thread Titans 12, Browns 9

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JM1995

JM1995 Starter

But lets all remember in the game day thread Maker said Jonnu smith is better than that scrub Delanie Walker. Just when you think the guy can't possibly be any more stupid, he proves us wrong. Hey Maker, Titans won, how much does that piss you off?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

2 game winning streak. 1st place in division. We just have to avoid the Patroits and we going to the Superb owl

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Thank goodness I put that troll on ignore. I'd probably be banned right now had I done otherwise.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Thinking about his wife’s sumpin’.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It is a complete worthless win.

But let's face it. Mularkey and his unicorns weren't getting fired if we lost today.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I don't even care we won.

This team will never win a Super Bowl or make the playoffs with a combination of Mularkey coaching and Marcus at QB.

Mariota might have a chance with a legitimate coach, but he's gonna continue to look overrated or like trash playing in this offense. Therefore, making me think he might not be a franchise QB.

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I never think a win feels like a loss. But sometimes less of a win. We got lucky and Byard got crazy.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Good to hear....I have had my reservations as well. He gets blown up behind the line waaaaay too much for me. Reminds me of CJ in that regard (a giant sized version of CJ LOL).

From a team perspective, both coaches and player execution was bad today....our offensive playcalling completely lacks any sense of imagination, but there were plenty of player f-ups today as well.

MM really looked out of it today....not sharp at all IMO. Maybe he does not like having his legs under him?

Agree that this bye week is coming at an appropriate time....we need a week to heal up and get our chit together, and I need a week off from watching this frustrating lack of consistency and coherence week after week after week after....well, you get the idea.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  9. bupac

bupac Starter

Had to go for something midway through the 3rd. Kinda glad I saved myself from the frustration

10. VolNation

VolNation Special Teams Standout

I really wanted us to draft Mack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar