Post-Game Thread Titans 13, Broncos 10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Simms was the highest rated player per PFF. He was only targeted 5 times, but he only allowed 2 catches for 4 yards. The pass breakup was big, but I didn't notice him enough to tell if he was really holding his own, or the QB just failed to target him.

The offensive line was exceptional against the best pass rush in the league. WRs had a hard time budging open against the secondary of death, at least without the play getting called back.

2. bupac

bupac Starter

I'm still pissed about that non-PI on Mariota's catch attempt

• High Five High Five x 7
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Sims had a tipped pass on a deep ball and a pass break up in the end zone.

It was good to finally see corners make plays on the ball.

Also good to see Blake making a couple of huge plays in the secondary.

#43 Roscoes Wetsuit, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. gildeleonjr

gildeleonjr Starter

What the heck is going on up there in Nashville? It sucks seeing all the fans from opposing teams fill the stadium up. I saw so much orange today. Annoying.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Was out today and wasn't able to watch/record the game. Anyone know where I can get a vod later in the week either compressed or not? Would appreciate the pm.

Pff liked sims though glad to see he had a bounceback game.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Don't know that's a possibility. We could only get to 10-6 (never mind how weak that is for #2 seed) but we lost to Oakland who already has 10 and NE would have to lose tomorrow to Baltimore and 3 more after that.

A home game is the best you can hope for.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I was surprised to see the CB rotation...McCourty was out of the game a bunch today with Blake and McCain as our 2 CBs...that certainly has to send a message to him about the need of improving his play...gotta think that if his play does not improve that with his 8mil salary next yr he could be a cap casualty...I hope he picks his play up the next 3 weeks and earns that money.

I thought that Byard had a great game today...better job of timing his blitzes and was around the ball a bunch

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

No body likes a grammar Nazi....no body

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

It will take a while. Lets be honest, most Titans fans didn't think we would win today. The fans will come around if we keep pulling off wins at home. Team is clearly headed in the right direction. I remember going to games in the McNair/ George years and the stadium was crazy. I remember someone claiming we were pumping artificial noise in the stadium cause " 69k people cant be that loud."

10. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

A great win against the reigning SB champs. It's nice to actually be relevant this late in the season.

Today shows that we do still need a true #1 WR, Mariota had a decent amount of time in the pocket but no one could create separation against the top ranked pass D of the Broncos.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar