Post-Game Thread Titans 13, Broncos 10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

It's possible, but improbable. We would need to get to 10-6, then have Oakland and KC and Denver get to 10-6. We would have the round robin tie-breaker with 2-1 record between the 4 of us and would get the #2. But this also depends on the Ravens getting below 10-6. We would need the Phins to be 10-6 or worse, but with their QB out the rest of the way and Bills and Pats on the schedule, I'm guessing that isn't so much of a long shot anymore. We can do it, but we need a TON of help.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I don't know what else to say but I'm extremely proud of this team. Extremely, extremely proud. We played meaningful home game in December and beat the world champs. Thanks to hard work, heart, determination and dedication. This team fights for the guy next to him and you can't ask for no more than that. Massive thanks to Mike Mularkey for leading this team the right way. He's instilled good work ethic and believe into these players. They go to war for each other. Not to mention a scheme that has lead to winning football.

Game thoughts.

Mariota had a rough one but it was better than the numbers look. Didn't turn over the football and he did a lot with his legs. Some key rushes picked up first downs on 3rd down.

Murray had a pretty good game. The entire offense struggled in the 2nd half. Give the Broncos some credit for the adjustments.

Conklin & Lewan did a great job on Miller, Ware and co. Special shout out to those pillars at LT/RT

I thought Karl Klug had a really nice game. We didn't miss Casey and that says a lot about the guys on the DL. Morgan was great as well.

Woodyard & Williamson were pretty damn good as well. They both made some big plays.

Rashad Johnson ! IMO, he forced both fumbles today. I think they gave that game clinching one to Williamson but dude didn't fumble til Johnson came in and laid his hit on him. Quiet, big game from Johnson in that regard.

McBride downing the ball at 1.. way to make a play kiddo! Forget Kendall Wright.. don't care if he's inactive again next week. All kinds of heroes in this game.

McCain made a big play on 4th down in the end zone. Big play Brice!

Last but far from least, LeShaun Sims. I thought the kid played a great game today. Always around the football in coverage, got his hands on some throws. 2 completions for 4 yards. It's far too early, but we might have something in this kid.

Titan Up man. I wouldn't trade my squad for any other in the world..

I'm so proud

we deserve this

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

We would actually need NE to win tomorrow at Baltimore (because we don't care about them getting to 13+ wins, since we are mathematically eliminated from #1). The Ravens loss would get them closer to 9-7 and thus help us. We would also be helped by them winning next week against the Broncos, too.

4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

True. However, they had unsold tickets that no one in Nashville wanted, so they sold them. Not that I agree but just sayin....

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I don't want a bye. I want to go into the wildcard round on our dirt and win a playoff game for the first time in forever. Let's face it, we ain't going to the super bowl. Why have Marcus playoff debut be a thrashing to the pats or something when we can rape Miami again.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

As it sits right now, Houston (#4 seed) plays Oakland (#5 seed) in WC round.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Miami lost Tannehill for the season with a knee injury today, I don't think they're playoff bound this year.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Considering we had a shot against Oakland, I'd gladly take that game.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I wanna give our DTs some credit D.Jones Klug Blackson and woods no one has rly run us this season and this guys never get mentioned around here just klug.

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Private deal...we are feuding. MYOB

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar