Post-Game Thread Titans 13, Broncos 10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

So I'm finally getting to chime in with my 2 cents as I had to do the Xmas shopping thing with the family yesterday. I was impressed right out of the gate. They came out energized after a bye week and didn't play flat. You can tell that they are believing again and that is something this team sorely needs.

I didn't even noticed KW being inactive yesterday, that's how little he means to the team now, he's as good as gone after the season. Our WR's struggled but made some plays that kept us alive. I will say that they need to work on those pick, oh I'm sorry, rub plays more. Delanie was making the picks so obvious a blind man could see them. Demarco looked like his old self again.

Like others said, we had guys out and still played pretty good on the Defensive side of the ball. Of course, the Broncos offense is knowingly no that great, but we were expecting them to destroy us with the way our defense has been playing.

I'm still a little concerned with Mularky's conservative ideology when we get leads. One example: every time we get pinned deep in on our side of the field, we also go really conservative, run, run, pass. It's almost like they are just going through the motions to not turn the ball over and conceding from 1st down they are punting it back.

Overall I'm very proud of the team and the win. This weekend in KC is going to be a hard one.

#81 Aqutis30, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

We played well on defense minus our best DT which speaks volumes IMO.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

When the brawl happened on the sidelines, Lewan found a nice open area on the field away from everyone and took a knee. He's under control, for now.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I really hope Sims turns into a starter, but it won't save us a draft pick. We need a Cb1 and a CB2. It was interesting that even McCourty lost snaps yesterday. Sims could ball out the rest of the year and I'd still want to use a 1st on a top CB. Would at least solidify the secondary to the get another WR, or ILB.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I can tell you were not at the game...

so first - STFU with your ignorant comments.

second there was probably the least amount of visiting fans there ever will be in the stadium. I would guess 5k or so ... about 10% of the 60k butts actually in seats. Titan fans stayed till the end and were loud the entire time.

third... YOU clearly were not there

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

disagree... McLaughlin, fired FWIW, sold blocks of PSLs to ticket brokers... those seats are gone - period. They will be filled by visiting fans willing to travel cause that is how the brokers can maximize their profits.

Best case scenario is Titans actually start WINNING at home and visiting fans are not willing to travel to watch their sorry arsed teams get gutter stomped in Nashvegas... but that is not a current threat. Titans are 4-3 at home this year which is the best home record since probably 08 or something. Just pathetic.

#87 GoT, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

why target Simms when 47 is on the field

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and another non-attendee posting from ignorance

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I would be nice and actually explain it to the average Joe at home if the media did their job on this and told the story of the PSL's and brokers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar