Titans 18.5 Underdogs to Colts on Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With the Titans losing two games already this season by 30 points or more, they find themselves 18.5-point underdogs to the undefeated Colts on Sunday. Meanwhile LB Keith Bulluck continues to voice his frustrations. He was seen Sunday visibly upset over a third-and-4 completion to Terrell Owens where two players were out of position. "Certain things happen out there, and it just comes across like it’s all right," Bulluck said. "We’ve given up 40 points twice in four games, so we’re batting 50-50 in the 40-point club. We didn’t stop anything [Sunday]. They did whatever they wanted to do. We didn’t stop anything. I don’t understand why we practice things all week and we get out here, and it doesn’t work or we don’t execute."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd give up the points and take the Colts and laugh all the way to the bank. :greedy:

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm afraid I would too...

4. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

It sounds like he's frustraited with the defense, and I also wonder if he is talking about the defenseive coach. It sounds like he's starting to lose faith in the system.

Our defense can't defend the run or the pass but our offense isn't helping them either.

I've already packed my bags and waiting for the promise of next year. :suspect:

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

They earned it.

Weren't the Jets 18.5-point underdogs to the Colts in Superbowl III?

I smell a guarantee!!!!!

:ha:

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Why not have someone come out and guarantee a win?

What the difference?

Either way we get blasted.

At least if someone makes a guarantee, it might get some media attention.

7. Scotty35

Scotty35 Guest

that is a lot of points to be getting in the NFL.

8. sage

sage Guest

Granted the Colts have a banged up defense, I still see them putting up numbers at will and containing the Titans. Like it or not the Colts have always played well against the Titans.

Looks like 0-5 to me.

9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Like I said in an earlier post, things will get even worse before they get any better. Players like Bulluck who are beyond frustrated will start taking plays off because they don't care anymore and are tired of busted defensive play by the other players, namely the pass defenders, Chris Hope excluded.

18.5 points is generous.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Miss Cleo has spoken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar