Titans 1st Round Pick at Packer site

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PatS4, Apr 8, 2009.

?
  1. V. Davis CB ILL

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. DJ Moore CB VAN

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. A. Smith CB WAKE

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. S. Smith CB UTAH

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  5. D. Butler CB UCONN

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  6. P. Harvin WR FLA

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  7. H. Nicks WR NO CAR

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  8. K. Britt WR RUT

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. S. Marks DT AUB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Z. Hood DT MIZZ

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatS4

PatS4 Cheesehead

Well we are 6 picks away from the Titan pick so I am going to start this.
    I have 20 players listed (10 on each poll))but feel free to add any one you feel I missed, in a post. Please just vote in one poll.
    FYI, In a mock right after the combine, I ended up choosing DJ Moore CB, Vanderbilt.

I will let you know who is eliminated.
    Picking yet are ATL. MIA, BAL, IND, PHI, NYG.

Thanks for your help!!

Go Pack!!
    Go Titans!!

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Alphonso Smith or Max Unger

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

In my opinion, most of the players you list can be eliminated. We will not take an OT and the only 2 interior lineman with a chance are Alex Mack and Max Unger.

I think the Titans would like to take one of these players...Nicks, Butler, Jerry with an outside shot at Barwin (DE/OLB/TE), Hood, Moreno or Wells (if either fell), Maybin, Darius Hayward Bey, Britt, Harvin, Alphonso Smith or Sean Smith.

I think Harvin is the most explosive player in the draft that we can get and would fit in perfectly into the slot, get a few RB carries, and as a punt returner. Realistically, if Butler is there, they'd have a hard time passing on him.

The 'safest' pick would probably be Alex Mack who could be a Pro Bowl caliber OC for the next decade.

Pick your poison...

Gut

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Vontae Davis.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

alphonso smith

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Davis is the best player on the board but he won't be there at 30 so i picked hood. I honestly don't think smith will be there either.

The best value in that part of the draft is on the defensive line. Ayers-Hood-Gilbert-Marks..

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How about just naming a name! Please!

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm going with Sean Smith today. If there's a corner worth taking with 30, I think that's where the Titans would like to go logically. I'd take Alphonso and pray he worked out, but Sean has the size as well as the other numbers, and he flips his hips better than A.Smith or DJ. And I think Butler's gone by our pick. So, Sean Smith it is. Today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar