Titans 1st Round Selection (#10): G Chance Warmack

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Thank you, I was actually praying that the Jets would take Millner so we would take Warmack.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Ok.

3. Johnsimon

Johnsimon Camp Fodder

No ones talking about the smoke screen...these assholes made it look like all the guards in the first 1-3 rnds were the same....smoke screen, or if they believed that the talent didn't drop off, they really screwed this pooch.

4. titantrusince82

Multiple NFL Analyst have said that he was. Now don't reply to me again until you have 250 post.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitanAtl

TitanAtl Starter

If you keep posting junk posts that need responses I will get there quickly.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

It was obviously a smokescreen. If they would have tipped their hand they might have missed out on Cooper AND Warmack. I preferred Cooper but am glad that we at least walked away with Warmack.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I would say that I'm surprised that people are actually crying about drafting the best available player for a key need... but... I would be lying.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Warmack was THE highest graded prospect his year with a 95.5 rating. Saying he was arguably the best player in the draft is factually correct.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Never fooled me.

10. titantrusince82

Thanks! I was going to say that, but I didn't feel like dignifying my statement with uninformed "fans".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar