Titans 1st Round Selection (#10): G Chance Warmack

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Banks would be a good pick. I hope whoever we draft has some tenacity. Gotta bring some attitude to this team.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Maybe. But we'll never know

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't recall anyone denying that our OL was god awful. It's not like you guys were the only ones banging that drum. I can only speak for myself. But I merely questioned his effort at times and noted that he has lost SOME speed (never said he was "slow"). And I firmly stand by both of those observations. I'll be rooting for CJ this season. If CJ does well then it's good for the Titans. And at the end of the day Titans W's is what I really care about.

One thing is for sure, CJ has zero excuses anymore. Put up or shut up time.

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I think it is clear that they got the player they were targeting.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Yup, Ziggy or Jordan are the only guys that could've made the pick interesting.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

And you say he's lost it/lost his speed and that hes not trying and that his work ethic sucks and he's lazy b/c hes taking some time off in the OFFSEASON!!!

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

After a nights sleep, I'm more on with the pick. It ducks that it seems whenever we get a high pick, it's a shallow class, but it was.

I would have loved to see us get someone who could help transform this defense into something fearsome but I guess it wasn't there.

Get tank or hunter in the second, and I'll be happy. Trade up and get both, and I'll be ecstatic.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

CJ is still the fastest player in the league. He hasn't lost enough speed for it to make a difference!

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

No one is perfect

[​IMG]

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

There has been a ton of CJ hate on this board this offseason. I alone have had like 3 arguments with posters who were bashing him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar