Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans 1st Round Selection (#10): G Chance Warmack

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,504
    If I was really high on another prospect, I would have been pissed. Outside of Ogletree, who I know we wouldn't get, I don't see them as game changers. Warmack was a good pick, like I said, its going to be nice to see Roos, Levitre, Velasco, Warmack, and Stewart lined up together.
    GTFO my pancakz high fives this.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    At least Chance wasn't blinged out.
  3. TitanAtl Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $110
    Why is the first part of that video of him basically just running down the field on a screen and not blocking a single person?

Solid player, underwhelming and won't be anything other than just a decent/good starter for a while. Not a top 10 type pick at all.
    SlidePiece high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 As old as Titan.

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,502
    No, it's a good pick even in that scenario as long as Warmack is good.

If the running game sucks and the QB sucks then we will have a new HC and new QB with talent at the O-line. No excuses for CJ or Locker now.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $253
    Milliner was gone, so we took next best. Like it
  4. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $7,302
    So you are with dunce except for the fact that you don't agree with him? LOL
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,504
    Can you imagine how nasty the right side of our line is going to be next year? Talk about have two bulldozers on the right side of the line and some nice pass blockers in Roos and Levitre.
    Big TT high fives this.
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,637
    no I agree that the second round talent is usually on par with first round talent at Guard
  7. TitanAtl Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $110
    Only if Jake learns how to be an NFL QB this year. He certainly doesn't have any excuses now though with how much the team has spent on OL. Make or break year for him for sure.
    Fairweather Fan high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,637
    but I can't really complain about the pick like he is