Titans 2008 regular season schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

My Version:

Jacksonville Jaguars - playoff team more than likely but could have problems with Turd Porter and Garrard not playing for a contract. Fred Taylor aint getting any younger and Stroud is gone.

Cincinnati Bengals - Killed us last year. Could return to being a good team. If they don't completely implode which seems increasingly likely.

Houston Texans - Gave us trouble last year. On the uprise. True that but Schaub better bring it this year.

Minnesota Vikings - Could be a good team. I don't know who scares me less though, Ferrotte or Tavaris Jackson!

Baltimore Ravens - should be a win, but who knows. This team is old and sucks.

Kansas City Chiefs - should be a win. Our D line should obliterate.

Indianapolis Colts - good every year. Aging team, especially Harrison. You never know.

Green Bay Packers - very good team last year. Could be better this year. I have every faith in a Farve-less team led by Aaron Rodgers (sarcasm).

Chicago Bears - Had a bad year last year, but I'd expect them to return to being a great team. And Rex Grossman shall lead them... to a sub .500 record.

Jacksonville Jaguars - tough game. See above

New York Jets - Depends on which Jets team is the real one. They could be terrible, or good. Hard to tell. No Quarterback and an offseason overhaul means this one is the biggest wildcard.

Detroit Lions - Steadily improving. Went through crash last season, but could easily be a good team. Kitna will be on his back.

Cleveland Browns - The team that had to lose for us to get a playoff spot. They were better than us last season. True. This should be a great game with playoff implications.

Houston Texans - again, tough game. See above.

Pittsburgh Steelers - if last year was any indication, I'd go ahead and call this one a loss. Two team captains gone in the offseason mean this might not be the "Team" of years past.

Indianapolis Colts - see pitt. See above.

All and all there are some challenges here but every game is winnable. My prediction...

12-4, second place to Jacksonvilles 13-3. You heard it here.

Oh yeah... Indy will go 9-7. :grrhee:

• Boring Boring x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

1. 85 will still be in cincinatti. There's too much firepower on that team for them not to be better, and once again - They KILLED US last year. So they really don't have to get any better to beat us.

2. The Packers don't need Favre. Their defense is what won games. Favre had a good year, but nothing amazing. Rodgers might be ready to go if he can stay healthy.

3. The Bears also have the best special teams unit, probably will have one of the best defenses, etc. Last year was probably a "superbowl slump" type fluke.

4. Jets were bad last year, and good the year before. You never know.

5. How many games was Kitna injured in last year?

6. The Colts might be playing for home field advantage. They're on the decline and wont be dominating like they have before. And their backups almost beat us last year lol.

7. There's no such thing as an easy schedule.

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I agree that their defense is good but to say their won't be much of a drop off from favre to rodgers is ridiculous. Favre was in the top 5 in almost every passing category last year and their team scored 27 points a game. You think a 1st year starter will put up numbers anywhere close to that? I think a great season for rodgers will put him in the middle of the pack for qbs.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

The Bengals will be better especially since they are missing Henry.

^^ Read above.

Having Sexy Rexy is not a fluke.

You know with the Jets. Neither Pennington or Clemens is the answer.

That was a miracle. It won’t happen again.

The Colts will not play for home field. The Pats and Chargers will.

No there isn’t. But this is not as of now.

5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I have a feeling we will be 10-6 again.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm excited for the Titans on Thanksgiving!

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I wonder if they'll wear the oilers style uniforms..????

Tough schedule this year, but i'm stoked.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The NFL Bengals?
    Ocho is going nowhere.
    Their O-line is pretty decent and Rudi has had only one bad season (due to injury)..
    Got any other bad info you wanna share?

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Rudi might be on the down side which is why they drafted irons but he is coming off a knee injury.

Palmer just had a perfect game last year and made perfect throws and we were sluggish.

I think 85 will be gone on draft day. Hell maybe he will be a titan.:grrhee:

I bet they do what the vikings did with moss. trade him and then draft a WR not even half as good with the pick.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gunny might jump across the pond this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar