Titans 2008 regular season schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddieherr

eddieherr Camp Fodder

If TITANS get WR LIMAS SWEED..........

Not only will be good this year but for the next 5 years or so........

Attached Files:

2. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

its still too early to predict next season with so many things still up in the air... 1st off you have the pacman trade still looming over everyones head like a dark cloud... if we trade him the titans secondary just took two steps back and also since the titans have let this trade linger now it is affecting the players as well.. 2nd of all you have the draft in a couple of weeks and i think that will be huge to the titans success... 3rd we have the albert haynesworth situation still looming over everyones head and who knows if he will be ready to play... and last but not least we lost key players at key positions .. honestly every year the titans schedule comes out i can usually get a pretty good idea about how we are going to do but this year i have no clue it is still way up in the air...

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The Pacman situation is out of our hands. Now, I'd say its pretty much a done deal, It's just when he's going to be traded. Yes, the draft is VERY important this year and I have faith in the FO that they will make good decisions on draft day. Albert will get locked up long term...I don't see them letting go our best defensive lineman. Yes, we did lose key players at key positions...but we have done a decent job replacing those vacant positions...Examples: Leboy/Odom leaving...we got Kearse. Jacob Bell leaving, we got Jake Scott...we fired Norm Chow, we got Dinger. I think we need more depth at DE but besides that, I'd say we've done alright this offseason. I think we'll be a great team next year. We also picked up pro-bowler Alge Crumpler...who will do wonders for our offense. The only question I have is this: Are our RB's ready? Lendale showed he can handle the load, but can Chris Henry? Hopefully.

4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Who said the Jags will go 13-3? Right......... That team is one or two injuries away from being .500 next year. I'm still not a believer. Garrard will comes back down to Earth. I don't think he is that good. They were faking it.

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

You know we played without him last year right? You can't say we took two steps back if the guy didn't even play for us this year. I think our secondary will be better than last year due to the fact 3 of our guys are pretty young and have another years experience.

6. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

i like the schedule, i love the fact that we have a thanksgiving game. And i love even more that i can finally attend my first Titans Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at home vs the Jets!!!!!!! When do tickets go on sale?

7. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

I'm going to Detroit Rock City to see the Titans play on YOUR AMERICAN Thanksgiving!!

If anyone else is going to that game, maybe we can all meet up before in the parking lot and chill out!

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

got my tickets off stub hub for the vikings game.....woooooooooooooooooot

9. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Single-game tickets go on sale July 12th.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I always think it's strange that those people sell them before they even actually exist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar