Titans 2013 Schedule Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Apr 18, 2013.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We'll beat San Diego this year.

This is the first time I've ever predicted we'd beat them, so don't doubt me.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Don't doubt you?

I have one thing to say; Brian Hartline
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

This is how I see our schedule playing out

Week 1) @ Pittsburgh -- Pittsburgh has lost a lot of talent and I don't think they'll be THAT good this year. W/L
    Week 2) @ Houston -- Houston is tough at the start of the season. I think we will split with them but I can't see us winning this one. L
    Week 3) San Diego -- Screw this 0-9 crap. Munchek is 0-1 against the Chargers and this is an entirely new regime. If we had to play this away I call it a loss but we're at home. W/L
    Week 4) N.Y. Jets -- The Jets are a mess and Mark Sanchez is their QB. Nuff said. W
    Week 5) Kansas City -- Kansas is talented but until they actually start playing games they are just about the same team that went 2-14 last year. W
    Week 6) @ Seattle -- I think they are the best team in the NFL. Don't see a way we win this at Quest. L
    Week 7) San Francisco -- If Seattle is the best team then the 49ers are the second best team. Going WC and back is tough and they're better then us. L
    Week 8) Bye -- At best we are 4-3 at worse we are 2-5 here. I think if we get to the bye at 3-4 we can make a run.
    Week 9) @ St. Louis -- We have a week to prepare for Jeff Fisher's new squad. W/L
    Week 10) Jacksonville -- Jacksonville sucks and Blain Gabbert is their QB W.
    Week 11) Indianapolis -- I don't think Indy is THAT good. We are equally as talented as they are IMO. W/L
    Week 12 )@ Oakland -- Oakland is really, really bad. They have no OL and no defense. This should be an win. W
    Week 13) @ Indianapolis -- Same thing as week 10. It's interesting thaat they put these to games so close... W/L
    Week 14) @ Denver -- I have horrible visions of Peyton Manning carving up our defense... L
    Week 15) Arizona -- Arizona will be a tough game but I think that the fact we are playing in Nashville will save us here. They also will be hurt on defense without Ray Horton at the helm. W
    Week 16) @ Jacksonville -- It's Jacksonville but this is a must win game if we want to get to the playoffs. W
    Week 17) Houston -- Houston never plays well in December and they may be resting their starters. I think this will be a win and your in game. W/L

At best) 12-4
    At worse) 8-8
    My prediction) 10-6
  4. RavensShallBurn

Ridiculous example.

Do yourself a favor and get Hartline and Moore on your team again this year. Start Hartline and see what happens.
  5. JCBRAVE

From now on I do the opposite of what you say.
  6. RavensShallBurn

But I'm telling you to start Hartline over Moore because that's a horrible idea. So basically I'm saying the right move is to play Moore over Hartline. Or am I? Who will you choose?

Mind-****ed?
  7. JCBRAVE

You aint Diddy and Im not TheSureThing, so you can't mind f*** me.
  8. RavensShallBurn

I'm mind-****ing you right now...

I hope you're wearing a condom 'cause I've got a dirty mind.
  9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Even though I said 10- 6 I have to say I could easily see us starting out 0-3 and just having the season spiraling out of control and ending with us getting a top 5 pick, Munchek getting fired, and us drafting a new QB...

Horton/Bridgewater if that happens, yo.
  10. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout