Titans 2015 Minicamp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tnfan47, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

As you all are aware of I'm sure, Titans minicamp starts up today and last until Thursday of this week. Once minicamp is over, the guys get a good break until they come back for training camp.

We should get plenty of updates since all of it is open to media. Hoping to keep any news/updates in the minicamp in this thread.

What's everyone looking forward seeing over these next three days?

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Just looking forward to hearing things about the team. It's been pretty quiet lately.

Also looking forward to the off season being over! Ready for football!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

If this thread turns into a 520 against everyone else thread like all the others I don't know what I'll do.

Carry on gents...

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Excited to see a finally fluent 3-4 and a deadly accurate #8...

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Interested to see why you waste draft picks on RBs, if you don't expect to ever use them.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I just hope to get thru these days with no one else getting hurt. Every year we lose keys bodies early and theyre playing catch up all training camp.

Schwenke Im talking to you pal...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Aqutis30

Yea, all these rookies with hammies, kill me.

8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Hoping to see progress from DGB since he's been set back with a tweaked hamstring. Obviously want #8 continue to impress everyone.

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This is the biggest thing for me. Get to week 1 healthy is the key thing I want. Especially with all the guys I'm concerned about from an injury point, DGB, Orakpo, Brown, Schwenke, they all need to be healthy. DGB we could probably get away with, but any of the other 3 are going to hurt. I loved the Orakpo signing, but it does scare me a bit. Really wanted to see what Brown could do last year before getting hurt on the first damn series.

10. Aqutis30

All it will take for Brown or Orakpo to get injured again is them making the same kind of tackle that got them injured in the first place. I imagine those upper body muscle tears are easy to rip apart again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar