Titans 2017 Home and Away Opponents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

When a receiver has a ball hit him squarely in the chest, unopposed.....Luck. Happened in several games all over the field, some possible TDs, and in the end zone with Chicago and Denver. We may have come back and beat the bears, but mm was struggling big time versus the broncs. Can't see a comeback there. OTOH, our receivers were very good this year. Can't remember a blatant drop, and they made some great catches.

2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

How about the player or the team just sucks. The bears were 7th in the league in dropped passes so that's not luck. As far as the Denver game, if your referring to Fowler's drop he has history of dropping passes in big games. Did it last year in the playoffs and drops is something that has plagued him dating back to his college days.

Luck is just a bullsh*t excuse. There's nothing wrong with being lucky and winning. I sure as hell rather have that then lose and I'm sure most people would agree.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

If this team can just figure out how to beat the teams in this ****** division, then we would be very very good.

We went 7-3 outside of our division ... 6 of those 7 wins came against teams that finished 9-7 or better. That's damn impressive.

2-4 in the division is pathetic though ... especially if we win any one of those games we win the division.

Next year, IMO, the goal is AT LEAST 4-2 in the division, and 10 wins overall. Anything less will be a disappointment to me.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Schedule doesn't look too bad now though.

Steelers, and Seahawks will be very tough wins, but not impossible by any means. Glad we get Seahawks at home.

Ravens, Raiders, Dolphins, Cardinals could go either way.

The rest of the non-division games look pretty win able.

Again, it's all gonna come down to taking care of Colts/Texans/Jags

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

T
    The Texans have half their wins by luck. They only won the division by luck. Luck is a part of it. Doors not it concern y

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar