Titans 2017 Schedule Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricky

Tricky Starter

You can get upper deck tickets for about $15 to preseason games.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Well some attendees are PSL holders and have already had to pay the full price of a real game for the PS tickets even though they didn't want to, so there's some motivation there. By the time PS comes I'm getting so excited and we've beaten the draft picks like a dead horse for months, so it's nice to be back at the stadium and watch the new kids play. I also enjoy peeing with people watching me in the restrooms.

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

It will be a breakout year for the Titans. As really think that they will hopefully have their act together for 2017.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

No way I do that.

The only reason to watch preseason at all is to check out the new players. Seeing them play in any size doesn't do it.

I've gone when I get good seats for free or cheap. Other than that, id just as soon drink in the parking lot and then troll the district a little.

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Yes and no. I watch a lot of college football so 2nd and 3rd stringers (or worse) I like to see play. Plus, it will be an early look at whether we are gonna play man again 90% of the time and how the secondary looks overall. Seeing the whole field is a better way to watch a game than just the broadcast view IMO.

Plus, I don't get to see the Titans that often so I try to catch them when I can! And you can be sure the place will be 3/4 empty by the 4th quarter so you can sit wherever you like.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar