Post-Game Thread Titans 23, Ravens 20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

As goofy as this will sound, if the Ravens had drafted FSU players, they would have lost by 40+. Because, FSU players are injury prone and generally suck.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

A win's a win in the NFL. Stop complaining. Corey Davis getting healthier is huge, and we're a young team still finding our synergy. For us to be 5-3 with as mediocre as we've played is awesome.

Not to mention, Jacksonville lost today. We're in first place. Why all the long faces?! Like I said, a win is a win any given Sunday.

3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

No, jags unfortunately won but texans lost. Also we still have a dumb offense and a lame HC

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

o_O

5. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Yep, I think we see at least 1 or 2 plays on O from him a game from now.

Completely understand them wanting him to nail his core role first before expanding his involvement.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

What is it now for Mariota? 35 td's and 0 INT in red zone for his career? Ridiculous.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I'd second all of this. The Baltimore rush D was poor early in the season, but ever since Brandon Williams has come back (aka, the best NT in the league) they've been lights out.

But even when their rush D was bad, they still had one of, if not the best secondary in the league, and Marcus didn't miss a beat. He kept us moving and got the drives and scores when we needed them most.

The other person who I haven't seen get enough credit in this game is Brett Kern. His directional punting in a very tough wind really helped keep them pinned deep for most of the game with 3 of his 5 punts inside the 20 and a few inside in the 10. He was an absolute weapon as he's been all year.

8. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Ugly win ...but a big win against a wildcard rival.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Need to see more out of Davis, our #5 pick. I understand he is a rookie and has just a handful of live snaps, but he HAS to get better if we’re going to the playoffs.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Dropped a ball that has to really improve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar